March 24, 2014

m o n d a y - m u s e - 0 0 1


Hi guys. 

Starting every monday i'll be posting a new set compiled of some of my favourite things,
 and of course a Monday Muse. 

This week's MM is Fei Fei Sun 


Fei Fei Sun is one of my favourite Chinese models and I love her look, especially in this shoot. The hair cut in particular is definitely something I want to try one day!

___________________________________


I absolutely love the Naked 2 palette its so versatile and the shades are both metallic and matte perfect for any look - day // night. 

I also included my favourite lip balm right now - Minted Rose from the Rosebud Perfume co. its such a hydrating, moisterising lip balm and also smells amazing. 

Some other usual favourites have also been included - of course my specs from Jil Sander, black nail polish from Butter London & a small leather body bag from ASOS.


what's your essentials and any monday muses? leave your comments below 

love, louie.

[ photography:  'down in it' featuring Fei Fei Sun | fat magazine spring/ summer 2014 by hugh lippe

for more views of the shoot visit : thefashionography.com


No comments:

Post a Comment