January 11, 2014

BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR '14

HEYO!!

As the title of this post suggests, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everybody!
I sincerely hope you have had a great time over the festive season and a lovely ending to 2013, also good luck for the future and the year 2014! 

I have been working hard on getting my New Years Resolutions underway and so far they are going as well as I could've hoped for. Here's a small list below: 

  1. Be more organised and focused
  2. Blog more REGULARLY! 
  3. Think positively
  4. SAVE for NYC AND VEGAS IN FEB (IM SO EXCITED ^________^)
  5. Lose weight x healthy eating x regular exercise
So there you have it.. thats the list for now even though I know there's plenty more things I can jot down those are my top 4 important priorities. I'd love to know what you resolutions are too, so please comment them down below! 

p.s. my vlogs will come soon, just so I can get everything sorted I may be working on just a month vlog for jan (I promise nothing too long and lengthy!). 

Thanks so much for reading and just a quick shoutout to all the Perthians reading, stay cool tomorrow's gonna be a scorcher! 

love, LOUIE xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment