December 21, 2013

check - in december 2013

Hello everybody!

How has your week been? my week has not been the best and unfortunately  my uncle passed away. Definitely my least favourite moment of 2013 but I believe he is now at peace and is safe with God in heaven. RIP uncle B. 

In more recent events I got my uni results back - biggest sigh of relief ever!!! and have been working hard on bringing you those promised daily vlogs, beauty tutorials and cooking blog posts! I'm pleased to announce that the 'launch' or start of this will commence in the new year 2014 so watch out ;-) 


I've also got another exciting project coming up and I can't wait to share it with you guys soon!! (shhhh its still a secret) 


I will now end this update with a quote from Psalm 102:



picture: Leonardo (weheartit: Preteritos)

Have a great weekend every1!!

XXXXXXX


No comments:

Post a Comment