September 28, 2013

Toast

HI ALL! 

Apologies for not posting last week and still been late to upload this week! I have been under pressure with uni work and other important events ;-( 

BUT now its uni break (w00!!) and I will be posting once now and again Monday morning so keep an eye out!

This morning I woke up at 10:30 after a glorious sleep-in ◡‿◡✿ 
My sister and mum decided to go out for a walk so I joined them and we went for a walk around Claisebrook Cove in East Perth, along the way we decided to get a cheeky Brunch meal at one of the lovely cafes along the river - Toast.

ME AND MY MUMMA 

Food: Savoury Crepe w/ grilled cheese, spinach, bacon and avocado, Cajun Chicken Salad w/ tomato salsa, sweet corn, avocado and yoghurt dressing and cheesy scrambled eggs with chives, roasted tomato, rye bread and extra bacon! 


Toast East Perth is located in the heart of Claisebrook Cove next to neighbouring cafes like The Partisan and Korean BBQ Shila.



They are open every day of the week from, 7am - 7pm.

The food was satisfying and servings were good for a brunch! My mum and sister enjoyed their meals thoroughly too. The bonus was the amazing view from the outdoor seating, and great Spring weather this morning :-)

One thing I like in particular at Toast is definitely the menus, they have a huge amount of choice - both Food and Drinks on separate A3 size menus double sided! 

Toast on Urbanspoon

 I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend and to all my perth readers enjoy the extended Monday break!! 

XXXXXXX

photography courtesy of myself and logo from Toast

p.s. see you all on monday for an extra post ;-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment