September 14, 2013

friday the 13th ~*~*

HI ALL 

this week, I didn't go to any new spots ;-(
however!! I went to the Generics Accessories SS13/14 Launch last night with my cousin @ sprinklingofspice we met the beloved Alistair Yap, took photos of the two live window models and had sneak peaks at all the jewellery and clothing on display!

Later on in the night we decided to hop out and get a late night dessert! Drove to Mt Lawley and went to Clarences!! I had a chocolate beetroot brownie that was omg t-d-f, alongside I had a their house recipe warm cider. Indeed a very impressive warm drink for a cold night! It had a very strong infused cinnamon flavour that rose from the top of the drink and it was just delicious :-)

I'm so sorry.. no pictures were taken from my end.
I'll let you know when SOS updates her blog for some spectacular pictures of the event and maybe the food too?? :3 

I hope everyone has a fab weekend, i'm indoors studying today sadly.

XXXXXXXX

p.s. what's your favourite designs from the NYC Fashion Week? PFF? Let me know X

2 comments: