July 12, 2013

Uncle Joe's Mess Hall

HI EVERYBODY

Hows your week been ?? TGIF. My week was hectic but good, I worked and went to the gym and I also got a normal sleeping pattern going now. Today Nikki and I to went Uncle Joe's for coffee before lunch at The Stables (regretting that decision now tbh).

Uncle Joe's owned by the same fantastic Cain family that run the amazing hair salon - Head Studio. I'm a huge fan of Head Studio and i've been going there for years now, if there's one hair cut your not going to be regretting its gonna be from them. Located on King street towards the Wellington street side lies Head Studio, POP nail bar, Uncle Joe's Barber and the mess hall.

I decided to dine at Uncle Joe's particularly because i've been meaning to visit and I also wanted to try something new and fresh! I'm beyond happy that we went today; the coffee was good, cupcakes were delectable - srsly good and the feel of the place is new and exciting! Just such a shame we ended up dining for lunch at another place.. which was not worth the sacrifice. 

Here's a little picture collage below of our time at UJs.. 




Uncle Joe's is my favourite cafe in the Perth CBD area now, its great to chill, have a nice coffee and tasty sweet treats (great for those cheat days). 

photography all courtesy of moi


and for more information about HS visit their website @ Head Studio


like Uncle Joe's fb page @ unclejoeskingstreet

follow Uncle Joe's instagram @ uncle_joes

like Head Studio's fb page @ headstudio

follow Head Studio's instagram @ headstudio
follow Head Studio on twitter @ headstudio

Uncle Joe's on Urbanspoon

thank you so much for reading, hope everybody has a fabulous weekend. For all Perthians keep warm :-)
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment