July 2, 2013

Source Foods

Hey everyone (*´・v・)

Today I met up with one of my BFFs, Ele! We decided to meet up for lunch at somewhere new, a place where neither of us have ever been to. Thinking about places I thought of Source Foods, I ALWAYS drive past but I've never tried the food and was really excited to visit them for the first time.

Located just off the main area of Northbridge at the corner of Beaufort and Brisbane Street, lies a breakfast/brunch place known as Source Foods Eco Cafe. 




the place is bustling with office workers, locals and couples stopping by for coffees, the all day breakfast selection and best of all their scrumptious lunch burgers!! 

I love the inviting nature of the cafe and friendly staff! Its definitely a cafe that'll fix any of your burger flavour cravings! Now onto the food.. 


I decided to order a burger and a fresh juice - Health Nut (apple, beetroot, carrot, ginger and chlorophyll).  The juices are delicious and refreshing (I suggest you ask for ice.. its a little warm for my liking). The flavour of the O-burger I ordered w/ swiss cheese was amazing, the patty is a decent size (although I would've liked it a tad thicker) and the source mayo as a condiment completes the burger! It is definitely worth the trek to get there if your walking just like me :) 



Ele decided to go for the Source Steak Sandwich, filled with perfectly medium rare steak slices, caramelised onions, cheese, mesculin, tomatoes and topped off with the source mustard mayo in a toasted panini. She loved her sandwich and too agreed its definitely worth the trek and visit!! 

Source foods, thank you for the great food and fantastic service. Will definitely be back soon to try some of the other yummy choices on the breakfast/lunch menus (`・ω・´)


photography courtesy of moi and teodegas'

for more information about SFs please visit their website @ Source Foods

like their fb page @ SourceFoods

Source Foods Eco Cafe on Urbanspoon

Hope everybody has a great week and I'll be back very soon with exciting news and my first vlog! :3 xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment