June 29, 2013

T.G.I.F.

HI EVERYONE!!

 This week is the first of about five/six weeks on my uni semester break! It has been quite a busy and tiring week!! Jumbling between work, gym, arranging dates to see friends, cleaning and refurbishing part of my bedroom.... not to mention my great plans to cook next week, make invites for food parties and refrain myself from spending too much money at all these early bird sales in the city/online! 

Yesterday I met up w/ one of my BFFs Silvia aka The Forest Elf ! We ate a lot, shopped a fair bit and overall we had a great time out and about today in the Perth City area and Northbridge. 

I bought a few necessities as well as some impulse buys along the way! Including KIT cosmetics, Peter Alexander, Sportsgirl and T2.

SGs holographic stars and lilac w/ holographic speckles
both 8.95 each.

These two amazing blends have are still full-price but are so worth it, I love the holographic stars and lilac is one of my favourite colours. 
Ciaté Very Colourfoil Manicure (limited edition)
In the shade "Carnival Couture".

Purchased at KIT cosmetics in Myer, thank you to the sales assistant who pre-released this amazing creation to me and Silvy ahead of the Monday opening day for all Colourfoil kits!! 
Simple long back muscle tee (in light grey) and 2 Peter Alexander cosmetic bags.
Muscle tee reduced to 14.00 and the cosmetic bag 3.50 each (amazing bargain and great quality!). With the extra 30% off sale storewide, I HAD TO GET BOTH COLOURS!!

Last but definitely not least.. T2 loose leaf teas!!
Green Rose & Pumping Pomegranate.

I love my tea and for a while I've been wanting to purchase Green Rose, its one of my favourite green tea blends. The rose flavour through the green tea is not too overpowering and taste absolutely brilliant! (especially for those cold and chilly winter Saturday nights watching rom coms and blogging).

To find out more information about all the places where I shopped y'day please refer to the links underneath each photo ! 

Overall I was extremely happy with my purchases and I can't wait to open my COLOURFOIL KIT :3

I hope you all enjoyed reading through my mini reviews and photos, have a great weekend and good night for me!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxx


PS. I'll be back tomorrow with a review from breakfast @ Gordon Street Garage, so please STAY TUNED!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment