June 19, 2013

1000 Inspirations

Hi All ლ(´ڡ`ლ)


just wanted to say a quick thank you everyone. I started this blog after years and years of just looking at other people and not having enough courage to begin my own. I woke up this morning and saw my blog had reached 1000 views + and I know this is a small achievement, but thank you everyone!

As you'll all know I changed my theme, and if you peer and scroll down to the bottom right corner is my inspiration links! 

Please go have a look at them all! They are mixed fashion/food blogs and websites. In one way or another they have all inspired me to start my blog and give it a go! 

However what started my passion for not only blogging and looking at blogs but taking an interest in the fashion world in general and french music/films is The Cherry Blossom Girl (also known as Alix). She's someone that I would love to one day meet and get to know. I love her blog, and many I discovered so many amazing things and its because of her! Alix merci beaucoup 

I know how cliche this may sound but its people like Alix and my friends & family that keep me inspired to keep going and achieve my goals and aspirations in life.


I hope in the future to pick things up and start cooking projects, more food reviews and show you more about my everyday life.. maybe one day a youtube channel with daily vlogs! 

hehe alright, I think i'll say good bye now and continue studying.. two left!! (business law & information systems) 

(photo credit: robertjrgraham)
keep dreaming guys and never give up 
٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Alex !! Keep it up and always dream big ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww ... next time I have a food invite I should get you to come along with me! I'll leave adz out of it hehe :P

    ReplyDelete