June 30, 2013

Gordon St Garage

Hi All!!

Apologies for the late posting, I ended running out of time yesterday to finish cleaning my room and blogging! 

Now on to the post.. On Friday I met up with Silvia (The Forest Elf)for a day of shopping and chilling out! We decided to try a new place for breakfast and went to one of my new favourite places in Perth. Gordon Street Garage - Coffee bar & kitchen.





Located in the middle of Wellington & Murray Street and just across the road from Harbour Town, it has definitely become one of the more popular eat out places in Perth! 

Along with the unique and well designed decor and layout, friendly staff, great food and ideal location. They're open everyday of the week, for breakfast, lunch and dinner! 7 in the morning til late at night! Prices are a little on the steep side but its worthwhile and the coffee is great (in my opinion).

Silvia decided to get the house smoked salmon w/ english spinach, zucchini & potato hash brown, poached eggs topped off with béarnaise sauce (it was yummy but a little too salty for her liking!).

I felt like trying everything on the menu (sadly that wasn't going to happen).. so I opted for the yummy house pancakes! With bitter chocolate, honeycomb and hazelnut praline. Stacked 3 pancakes high, I enjoyed my meal w/ a devine long macchiato (although.. I might not order the pancakes next time.. they felt a little on the rubbery side for me sorry GSG).


Overall me and Silvia loved GSGs   


Photography courtesy of Foolscap StudioSilvia and myself!

for more information about Gordon St Garage visit their website @ gsgarage
Gordon St Garage on Urbanspoon

Hope you all have a great Sunday evening and ready to start the new week, talk soon! xxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment