March 15, 2013

you can do it!

Hey guys! 

I just want to tell you a bit about 'my story'

Over the years ever since I was little I went to the hospital every year mainly because of my obesity and the doctors have tried to help me in various ways to reduce my size. It didn't work. I saw a dietitian, I went to the fitness program for kids and I even competed in triathlons throughout my primary school years. I was also doing swimming lessons and I swam in squads for two - three years. 

No matter what I did nothing help me and I was always 'fat Alex'

I'm now 18 years old and for my entire life since I was little I have always been larger for my age.

For almost one and a half years now I joined a gym, learnt a lot of about eating healthy and the right way to lose weight and be fit. I was always under the impression since I was a child that I needed to be on a diet and do tons of exercise to be smaller but thats not the case. I hate the word 'diet' and I try very hard to never use or think about it. 

Becoming fit and losing weight to a size where you yourself are happy with how you look and feel is a lifestyle change. Its a permanent change to your life and the way you live and feel. 

Even though I have been going to gym and personal training classes for over a year now I still have a long way to go before I reach even my first goal..

Hitting set backs will always be a part of the journey and as long as your still progressing no matter how slow be happy with yourself and one day you too will be the inspiration for the next person wanting to become fit and healthy.

SO FOR ALL YOU GIRLS AND GUYS OUT THERE KEEN TO GET FIT AND HEALTHY OR ARE ALREADY TRYING. THESE THINGS TAKE TIME, THE RESULTS AREN'T INSTANT. KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.

have a great weekend and TGIF xxxxxxxx

ps. sorry to sound so corny with the end line lol

No comments:

Post a Comment